Thursday, November 10, 2011

O'Keeffe's Working Hands


This is a hand cream sold in Home Depot and Lowes. I couldn't find it in supermarkets or drug stores. It cost me about $7.50 for a small 3.4 ounce container. If you break down that price by the number of days I anticipate using this (at least 60 days) then it actually isn't that expensive.. 13 cents a day.

It claims "guaranteed relief for dry hands that crack & split". From the package "The  odorless, concentrated formula stimulates the skin's natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days."

Above you can see a picture from their website that shows pictures of people with really bad hands. Mine's nowhere that bad as I work in an office. I can't say weather it repairs cracks that bad, but I do know my hands aren't dry at all. It is indeed odorless. It doesn't leave my hands sticky like some other hand creams. I can tell something is there, I feel something on me, but it doesn't bother me. I use it on my elbows as well. They've never been so smooth! They make one for feet, as seen in the picture, which I can't wait to try.

They recommend putting some on at nighttime because skin temperature rises during sleep, resulting in increased circulation and healing.

So far I've been using this maybe a month or more and I have about half the container left. I use it almost daily as sometimes I forget to bring it to work or home. I use it a few times a day. Morning and night, but also after I wash my hands since the soap we have drys you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment