Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bacon Syrup


Just received my bacon syrup in the mail. It's awesome! Opening the bottle you instantly get the smell of bacon. It's spot on exact. Strong scent too.

But how does it taste you ask? Awesome as well. Tastes a little sweet, kind of like a thinner maple syrup, but with a strong bacon overtone.

What am I going to do with it? I'm envisioning a lot of things. I was initially worried if it would taste good, but now my concern is that I want to buy a whole case or two of this stuff. My first experiment was in my coffee. My next experiment is I'm brewing my own beer called "Pig Piss".

That picture makes the bottle look small. They're pretty big. I had no idea how big 375ml was. If you order a 3 or 6 pack you save money. They shipped to me from Pennsylvania and it was very quick.

You can see or buy them here: BACON SYRUP! OMFG! GTFO! ARE U SERIOUS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment