Sunday, February 13, 2011

Old Neighborhood Foods - Greek Sausage


I've been seeing this show up in supermarkets. Greek Brand Sausage was enough alone to make me want to try. It lists orange peel and wine as some of the ingredients, which makes me want to try it even more. They were a little pricey at $2.99 for 4 links.

It says "Fully Cooked" on the package, so I tried some cold because I was impatient. The flavor was awesome. You could really taste the orange and then an aftertaste of wine.

I fried them up and we had them for dinner. My Girlfriend liked the taste also, but for me, though the texture was what made me not want these again. It's kind of chunky.. it's more like a kielbasa, and I don't like that..

So, nothing bad against this company. If you like Kielbasa's texture, you'll like these and you'll LOVE the flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment