Sunday, February 13, 2011

Creamy Cheese & Spring Onion Puffs




These are a product of the Netherlands, but I found them in Big Lots in New Jersey, for $2.These are pictured third from the left up front, green box.

They are described as "delicate crispy baked savory puffs with a creamy cheese & onion cream filling". They really are just that! I loved them so much. The onion flavor is very pronounced, the cheese filling is creamy, maybe a little powdery tasting, but definitely creamy tasting.

The only thing is that the puffs aren't filled all the way like the box shows. I'd definitely buy these again.

I also tried the Goat Cheese and Black Pepper crackers, but they weren't as good. They were just a dry, semi-bland cracker. They did have some flavor, but not enough for me.

Big Lots also has Mature Cheddar & Spring Onion which I'm going to try next.

No comments:

Post a Comment