Thursday, September 8, 2011

Domino's Pasta Bowls

Domino's makes bowls of pizza dough stuffed with pasta and toppings. It's like eating a personal sized pizza with pasta in it. You get your choice of sauce and up to 3 toppings.


I had them when they first came out, and recently had them again. They seem to have gotten smaller. The walls of the bowl are not as high I think. I don't really eat Domino's, but I enjoy them once in awhile.

They make five different ones or you can customize your own with up to 3 toppings and your choice of sauce: Alfredo, Marinara, or Cheddar Cheese.
The cheese sauce tastes really fake and it waaaaay too salty, although I still kind of enjoy it. I think I'd like it a lot more without all that salt.

It would be nice to have multiple sauce options. You can specify light, normal, or extra. I think I'd like a combination of light on the cheese sauce since it's so salty and normal on the marinara. I'd like to see an option for their zesty pizza sauce as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment