Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hofmann Snappy Grillers

It was late at night and I wanted to cook some hot dogs. I was near Wegman's and thought they'd have some different brands to try. I noticed Hofmann's Snappy Grillers. They had a unique color. For some reason I couldn't put them down. I ended up getting these and some Hofmann's German Hot Dogs.


You can't really see in the picture, but these are made from pork, veal, and egg whites, among other things. They are horrible! I would not buy these again. They're have a mushy consistency and taste funky. Can't really describe the taste. They don't taste like any of the ingredients I read. They're just nasty and I wouldn't buy them again. I couldn't even get through one bite.

I'd do a separate review on the German Hot Dogs, but they weren't anything special. They came 6 or 8 to a pound. They're not as long and a little plumper than the Snappy Griller. When frying them, the skin bubbled up and turned brown. I probably wouldn't buy these again either. They're not something I'll get a craving for. There's better brands.

2 comments:

  1. worst dogs i ever ate in my life! should be pulled from shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete