Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baked Pizza Frittata

I found THIS RECIPE which looked amazing! Looked like a pizza made out of cake (or is that cake that tastes like pizza?).





Looks can be deceiving. I went out and bought the pan needed, all the ingredients, and followed the recipe. It looked like it would be flavorful. The texture was perfect and it came out of the pan nicely, but in the end the flavor was absent. Perhaps it was missing some more salt, or maybe more of the other seasonings. I'm not sure. 

One thing I can say is that the recipe called for 15 to 20 slices of pepperoni. I should have just put the whole package in. It was mostly flavorless egg with  a few pieces of pepperoni on top. It needed something in there.

If I try this again, I'm going crazy on the seasonings and probably won't measure them.

No comments:

Post a Comment