Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gails Pups "N" Stuff - Robbinsville, New Jersey

I don't have much to say here.. just thought I'd say I had a very good experience with them. I bought a miniature schnauzer over 4 years ago and he's doing great. I wish they'd get more in. I'd love to find out who the breeder was to contact them for another.



I know from past experience that schnauzers are loyal, attentive, and smart. Our family has had a few. But this one really is the best dog I've ever owned! I can't say enough good things about him. I taught him right from the start on going to the bathroom outside, not to be aggressive with food, etc. I taught him to roll over, spin in circles, beg, lay down, give high fives, and shake paws.. even the back ones. He'll walk without a leash and won't wander off.

Anyway, about the store. The store is clean and very rarely smells. They seem to clean up messes pretty quick. The dogs are kept in wooden pens.. not little cages or anything. They actually have room to move around unlike other puppy places. From what I've seen most of the dogs look to be in decent shape every time I go in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment