Monday, July 19, 2010

Cugino's Dip Mixes


I love these dip mixes! They're very flavorful and a very intense flavor. Most dip mixes you let sit in the fridge for an hour or so and the flavor gets stronger. These are strong right off.

I don't know any place except for Big Lots! that carries them, but they only have two or three flavors. Based upon my experience with what I've had so far, I'd definitely give the others a try.

What I like about this, besides the really strong flavors mentioned above is that it's made with green onions. It doesn't taste like a French Onion dip, which is usually more common.

Awesome spinach flavor! I've tried this one with sour cream and cream cheese. Both excellent!

Their other flavors sound great too, which I'm going to order from their website shortly: Cheesy Bacon, Fire Roasted Ranch, Garlic Schmarlic, Taco Schmaco, Tomato Lime Salsa, and a few others.

They also sell other products which look amazing and I'll be ordering as well:

Garlic Cheese Spread
Spank! Dry Rubs, which you can use on baked potatoes, meat, etc. Butta Beatin Garlic, Marvelous Mesquite, and Peppercorn-A-Crackin.

Cugino's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment