Friday, May 28, 2010

Care Bears On Fire - The new "Donnas" minus slut rock?

I first head of this band a year or two ago (have they even been around that long?). The band originally had some guys in it and I didn't even give them a listen. I just thought, how stupid when I saw them on TV.

After their latest album came out, I gave them a good listen and like a few songs. Most of the lyrics are things that young teenagers might think of: boys, homework, gym class, etc. Don't let that put you off, though, because some of the songs are still fast and catchy.

I think they'll be the new "Donnas". They'll get better with time and spawn a few more hits.

Recently saw them live and took some video.. here's a link to a new song on my YouTube page

Truth Behind The Grin

View my other videos or subscribe to me on there. I regularly go to shows and record.

No comments:

Post a Comment