Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Merrick - Dog Treats - Sausages



I bought these treats for my dog and he loves them. They're 99 cents each, which is a little expensive to keep feeding your dog, but for that occasional special treat it's okay. Once I saw how much he liked them I couldn't help but get him more. He licks his lips and sniffs around for any pieces that might be left on the floor.

These treats come in single tear open packages. They're moist and look like little sausages. They come in six flavors, which all sound and look delicious. You might almost want to eat the for yourself. Upon opening they even have a decent smell. Reading the ingredients sounds sort of like a holiday meal with your Grandmother. Some of the ingredients read fresh carrots, garden peas, fresh granny smith apples, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and garlic. Each sausage is pretty much the same ingredients, just a different type of meat inside. The flavors are:

French Country Cafe Sausage - Duck.

Cowboy Cookout Sausage - Beef.

Grammy's Pot Pie Sausage - Chicken.

New Zealand Summer Sausage - Lamb.

Thanksgiving Day Dinner Sausage - Turkey.

Venison Holiday Stew Sausage - Venison.


My only gripe is that I wish they sold them in bulk packages cheaper. They do on their website, but I don't see them in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment