Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Lovely Bones (2009) - Movie


I thought this movie stunk. It was kind of boring. Parts of it were okay, but most of it was just unnecessary visuals.

Some of the parts I didn't think were realistic.. I mean, come on, how stupid was that girl. You're all alone in the middle of a field with some strange dude and you go into a hole in the ground?!

One time when I was younger, I was walking to school and it was raining. The lady a few doors down from me offered me a ride to school. I didn't accept it. Just about everyone I know was taught to "Say no, then go, and tell someone you trust."

.. and how stupid was the Sister?! She's also being watched, yet she doesn't tell anyone. Finally, she goes in the killers house when he's not there, she hears him come home, yet she still sits there and reads the book like she had brought it into the bathroom while taking a dump. Get the f--- up off the toilet, don't even wipe your ass, just run!!! Before you die too.

Don't read on if you don't want to hear about the ending. It was incredibly stupid. Instead of her leading them to the safe, she manifests herself just so she can get a kiss then the killer slips and falls off a cliff. If I'm not mistaken I think the killer still had his glasses on when he got to the bottom. How is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment