Monday, September 5, 2011

Husk


Not to be confused with the 2008 Philippine movie of the same name. That movie is about a guy spending the afternoon waxing his floor to a good shine, while this one is a bit more entertaining than that.

From IMDB:

"A group of friends stranded near a desolate cornfield find shelter in an old farmhouse, though they soon discover the dwelling is the center of a supernatural ritual."

I can't say I liked or disliked this movie. It didn't do anything ground breaking. It wasn't good enough to say I liked it, nor was it really that bad to say I disliked it. It's just average. If you're looking for something to rent one night I'd give it a go. Some of the visuals are creepy.. scarecrows with smiley faces, people nailing their fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment