Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jeremiah Weed



Searching the internet (and the companies website) I find no mention of this product. They make flavored vodka and bourbon, but what I had was a malt beverage with flavors. They make Roadhouse Tea, Lemonade, and Spiked Cola. The cans are 23.5 ounces and I think all of them have 5.8% alcohol.

I don't really drink soda, but I did give it a try. It was a little strong tasting for me, but did taste like I was having a "whiskey and soda". Two other people tried it and said it was a little strong also.

Lemonade tasted just like the name says, but Roadhouse Tea is my favorite flavor. Goes down very smooth. Tastes almost like iced tea, except it has a little bit of bubbles in it from the carbonation or whatever. Doesn't taste as strong as the other two flavors. What I like most is it's not as alcohol tasting as other drinks like Mike's Hard or Four Loko.

I've bought the Roadhouse Tea a few times now and really enjoy it. The only problem is that I only find it at Joe C Anal's liquor store and the closest ones are about a 20 minute drive for me.

1 comment:

  1. More places are starting to carry these near me. I think it's a good value for under $3 bucks. I'd much rather drink that as opposed to MD 20/20.

    ReplyDelete